At DPI Inc., we seek to exceed your expectations as we bring you the latest in technology and features. We pursue innovation to deliver new and exciting products that you and your loved ones can enjoy for years to come. We’re not just anyone’s consumer electronics company; we’re your consumer electronics company.
My Account FAQs
If you created an account with our site during your purchase, you may view your order details by logging into your account. Also, for repeat customers, please log into your account before purchasing so your order is recorded on your account. To access your account, please log in using the "My Account" links at the top and/or bottom of the website. You can also access your account here.
If you have created an account, you can save items using our wishlist feature. Click here to set up an account
You may update your account information at any time by navigating to the "My Account" links at the top and/or bottom of the website. You can also access your account here.
Tap and hold on the home screen until "Choose Wallpaper from" box appears. Select wallpapers from Gallery images, live wallpapers, and Wallpapers. Additional Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers can be downloaded from the App store.Please back up your date to retain your WIFI passwords, Settings, and Contact information.
- From the settings menu scroll down to the Backup & Reset tab
- Select Backup my data if you wish to retain WIFI passwords, Settings, and Contact information.
- Tap on Factory Data rest to restore
- From the setting menu tap on the Wi-Fi switch
- Tap on the menu key , in the top right hand corner
- Tap on the Advanced Key
- Tablet address will appear
Copy your ePub files into the SD card (in the eBooks/import folder). Make sure your ePub file ends with .epub extension.
- Press the Up arrow on the keyboard to shift capitalization and activate secondary "Greyed" keys.
- Pressing and holding key will also access addition text options as well as Emoticons
This Android tablet does not require drives as the software is self-contained. When connecting to your home computer, make sure your operating system’s USB drivers are the most current and up to date. Use the drag and drop method to export and import files.You cannot print directly from the tablet using the standard software that comes preinstalled on the tablet. You would need to download a separate application from the Android market to be able to printVideo: MOV, MKV, AVI, RM, RMVB, FLV, WMV, MP4, VOB
- Connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable.
- Tap the status bar of your tablet and then tap on USB connected.
- Tap "Turn on USB storage"
- A new removable storage device will be available in your computer drives, select the new drive
- Find the eBooks folder and open it.
- Copy your ePub file into the eBooks folder; make sure your file(s) end(s) with .epub extension.
- "Turn off USB storage".
- Go to Aldiko App
- Select the Home tab, and select files
- Locate the eBooks tab and select it
- Once the eBooks tab is open, tap to select the e.pub file(s)
- Tap "Import" to Aldiko
The imported books will be available on the bookshelf. To view your imported books, just simply go to bookshelf and tap on the title.
Audio: MP3, WMA (non-DRM), WAV
E-Book: EPUB, PDF, TXT, HTMLBluetooth protocols are native in the Android 4.0 OS; however these models do not come equipped with the necessary Bluetooth circuitry.Hold finger on the application you wish to delete and drag it to the uninstall trash can.
If you have set the screen lock to a password or pin code, and have forgotten the code; you will need to reset you tablet to factory default setting.
- Tap on Security
- Tap on Screen Lock
- Choose one of the following
- None- No lock screen
- Slide- Slide your finger to Unlock
- Pattern – Use an individual designed pattern to lock
- Pin- Enter a numeric pin to lock tablet
- Password – Use alphanumeric to secure tablet
- Make sure your tablet has a full charge
- Press and hold the Volume – button and tap the Reset button
(The reset button is located between the HDMI and USB ports)
- Continue holding the Volume – button until the boot screen appears
- Release the Volume – button
- Use the volume controls to navigate to "Wipe data/Factory reset"
- Press the power button to select
- Navigate to "Delete all user date"
- Press the power button to select
This may occur if you have too many applications running in the background as there is a finite amount of memory resources available. Please press the button to display applications running in the background; then swipe each application not currently needed to close it.
- From settings choose Date & Time
- If available set the "Automatic Time Zone" to off.
- Adjust the tablet to your current time zone under "Select Time zone"
- If you are connected to Wi-Fi the time will sync automatically, if you are not connected to Wi-Fi turn off "Automatic data & time" and adjust time manually
If this does not resolve the issue power off the tablet and then on again, this will reboot the tablet and resolve.The TAB803B can connect to the internet via the Ethernet port on the back of the device or to wireless B/G/N routers.Please confirm that you have entered in the correct password. If you are still having trouble connecting to your wireless router you may have to adjust your security settings or renew and refresh DHCP. Consult your systems administrator or an IT professional.Try this to resolve this issue.
- Make sure there are not any application running or downloading in the background. Close any application you are not currently using.
The media box comes with several App stores for you to obtain applications from. You must create an online account first before you can download content. Amazon will require you to create an account using an internet browser first.The TAB803B uses RF frequencies like a wireless mouse and is unlike a typical remote control. Because the remote used this technology no inferred codes are emitted from this remote.Pictures: JPEG, BMP, PNG
- Connect directly to your router using an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi to improve speed.
Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV
Video: MOV, AVI, MP4, MKV, VOB, FLV, RM
Text: PDF, PDF (DRM), EPUB, EPUB (DRM)
The TAB803B comes with 4GB of storage standard. The open SD card slot in the front and the USB port in the rear will each allow for up to 32GB of storage. That allows for a maximum of 64 GB of storage in addition to the stock capacity.
No. The USB ports will only support a max memory capacity of 32GB
Shipping & Delivery
Currently we do not ship to international locations; therefore we will not accept orders for shipments outside of the United States.
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. All orders placed are subject to product availability and will be shipped according to DPI Inc.'s shipping policies. Shipping time will vary by product and shipping method chosen during the checkout process.
In the rare event that your order never arrives, notification of lost items must be received within 30 days from receipt of the shipping confirmation e-mail so we can process your refund or send a replacement.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by DPI Inc. within 30 days of delivery for a full or partial refund as long as the product is returned in original condition with all accessories included. Missing accessories or abused items will be deducted from the credit. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded. Customer is responsible for return of the unit insured and freight prepaid to DPI Inc., 2116 Carr St., St. Louis, MO 63106. The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited within the next monthly billing cycle. The 90 Day Limited Warranty included with the product applies from the original date of purchase. Parts and accessories are non-refundable. Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
- We reserve the right to provide necessary parts, repair, exchange, replace, or upgrade a product, at our option, as opposed to providing a monetary refund. If we, at our option, replace a product, the new product may not be of equal value.
- Items that are shipped via common carrier will be handled on a request basis, however any oversized item that does not ship via UPS will incurred a return shipping fee that will be billed prior to the return of the item. This will not be the case if the item is received in a damaged state and noted on the shipper's bill. So make sure that you note all damages when you receive the item so that we are able to help you with your claim and return of the item to the vendor.
To download apps, use the pre-loaded App Stores on your tablet or follow the links below